Monday, January 19, 2009

A Funny Conversation....

Here's a conversation between Zu Zu and I while making dinner tonight:

Zu Zu - Mommy you need a new kitchen.
Me - I agree.
Zu Zu - We'll have to break this house and buy a new one.
Me - We need to break this house?
Zu Zu - Yep.  We break the stairs.
Me - You're going to break the stairs first?
Zu Zu - Yep.  Then we buy a green one.
Me - We'll buy a green house?
Zu Zu - We buy a green one for the Chief.
Me - Oh.  A green one for the Chief.  What color do you want?
Zu Zu - Orange.

So, I guess I'm stuck with a green and orange house.  If you see one, let me know.

3 comments:

  1. I will keep my eye out for one for you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. SAM!!! It's so fun to reconnect with you guys! Of course we will send you an invite. Sorry you still live in family housing and good luck finding a green and orange house in the future!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um, HI! Glad you decided to follow my blog so I could find you. I love green and orange, so I have those colors in my house. They really do work. Clay's stocking is amazing. Is that cross-stitch? I'm trying to get a good idea what I want to do for ours. Your kids are getting big! I miss the bus stop.

    ReplyDelete