Monday, August 30, 2010

Beaker - the Biker

Beaker has learned a new trick....riding without training wheels. It's pretty awesome if I ignore the fact that she seems to think you can only ride at one speed - FAST! We've had a couple of spills that have produced a fair number of bumps, bruises, and band-aids. But, she always gets back on ready for her next hit of adrenaline. Needless to say, a helmet is a must for her.

Check her out:



In other news, we're getting ready to head back to school. The Chief is heading into second grade and Beaker will be starting preschool. Just the thought of a few child-free hours has my eyes glazing over at the endless possibilities of projects to finish! I'm sure I'll find my time used up quickly with volunteering at school and keeping the house in order, but I can't help but feel giddy at the chance to have some "me" time after 7+ years of "me+kids" time.

Any suggestions of how use your free time when the kids are gone?

No comments:

Post a Comment