Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas Eve with the Royal We

Well, this is a very special day.  Of course we're all excited about it being Christmas Eve and the kids are overflowing with thoughts of Santa coming tonight.  However, here at the Cressler house Christmas Eve is not the only reason to celebrate.  For us, this day marks the Chief's 6th birthday.  I can hardly believe it.  Although now that I've spent 6 hours putting together his new Lego Droid Transporter, I'm not likely to forget this day for about a week or so.  That's how long  my body is going to need to recover from sitting, crouching, kneeling on the floor over Lego instructions all day.


I'm running on a little sleep and a lot of caffeine right now due to late night wrapping and being up with Zu Zu a lot since she has had the stomach flu the last few days.  Clay came down with it last night as well, so I've  been on my own for a lot of things....lego building included.  The Chief has already had it, so I'm hoping that the Lord will have mercy on me and I won't get it.

Despite my whining and regardless of my lack of sleep and sick family, I'm looking forward to celebrating the birth of our Lord and savior tomorrow.  May God bless you and yours this holiday.  Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

  1. Merry Christmas + Happy Birthday to Cole! WOW! So cool to see you have a blog now... I added your link on mine. Hope you have a great holiday and New Year!

    ReplyDelete