Friday, December 19, 2008

The snow that covered....everything

Well, we're enjoying our first snow day and to say that we've gotten a decent amount of snow would be an understatement.  The snow began to fly around 3:00 a.m. or so and I say we have at least 10 inches by now.  Luckily we prepared ourselves by going to the store last night, so we won't need to leave the house for a few days.  Unfortunately those last few Christmas gifts won't buy themselves and be magically delivered to my door.  I suppose I'll have to venture out sometime in the next 5 days.

Just to prove that I haven't been completely lazy in our winter wonderland, I have to post a picture of Clay's Christmas stocking that has been in the works for 3 years.  It took a long time, but it's done at last.

In other recent happenings, the Chief has given Zu Zu her first real haircut, deciding for her that bangs are the current style.  No, I didn't know he was doing it.  Yes, he got in trouble (for lying about it) and to our surprise he did a pretty good job.  We've only had to do a very minimum amount of trimming.  Here's a look at her before and after photos. 

  

No comments:

Post a Comment