Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Our very own winter wonderland...

I'm happy to report the kids survived their first day of school. Much to my surprise the Chief even enjoyed his French class. Both decided they would go back today, although Beaker was reluctant as usual. Nice to know that moving to Canada hasn't changed her opinion of school.

This is what we woke up to this morning:


Despite the swirling snow, the temperature is more bearable today than it was yesterday. The walk to school was kind of slow, but we still made it in time for the bell. Now I just have to motivate myself to go get milk and eggs. Why do we always run out on the days I don't want to leave the house?

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad the kids seem to be adjusting well! We miss you guys around here. I really like your kitchen though, so un-cavelike compared to Northwood, actually looks like a nice place to cook.

    ReplyDelete