Saturday, March 20, 2010

Chicago Trip


At the end of February we took a trip to Chicago (thanks to Grandpa Doug and Grandma Karen!) for a few days, so I thought I would post some pictures of our adventures.




Here we are enjoying the train ride from Ann Arbor to Chicago. In my opinion, it's the only way to travel. There's plenty of leg room, you can roam about the train when the kids get antsy from sitting, the bathroom goes with you (enough said) and you don't have to do any of the driving. I love it!

We stayed down town, a block from the Magnificant Mile, so there were plenty of things to see and places to eat. The kids, of course, were most taken with the pool in our hotel. In fact, they chose to swim over going to the Aquarium!

We did manage to spend the day (and I mean the whole day) at Navy Pier, playing at the Children's Museum. Here's a few choice pics from our time there.





Everyone had a great time, seeing the city, riding in taxis, taking the train, and swimming in the pool. I hope we'll be able to it again sometime.

No comments:

Post a Comment